Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Place for Stamps

So as most of you know I have been working really hard in getting my Scrap Space to be more inspiring for me. I took the huge step and started redecorating my Stamp holder!! So to start it off I went to Joanns to pick up supplies. Let me just say really quickly, I will never go back to the Joann's on 54th and Redwood Rd, and I really urge you to not go there either! I was not only treated horribly by one person but by 3!! I will give them the benifit of the doubt, people have bad days and such, but to get treated so horribly by 3 different people in three different sections that's just plain bad customer care. They are just horrible at customer service! I actually only purchased half of what I wanted to because the cashier was so rude to me. I wasn't even being a difficult customer! So I purchased what the lady had rung up and left the rest. **I really should have just left the whole thing but I really had to have the single sheets of paper I had picked out for decorating my Stamp Case. Moving on, I picked out this great pink striped flourish paper to go with this cute green striped green paper. I'm so happy with the way that it turned out!! Ready to see the pics???

This is Before ... ... ...

&& This is After ... ... ...



I had extra paper left over so I decided to change a few more things as well, only because I really love this paper and feel so inspired just looking at it!!! I Love Love Love these papers!!
Before... ... ...

After ... ... ...

How great is that paper right!! =)
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget, I don't hate comments!
~Virginia E.

No comments: