Thursday, July 14, 2011

Layouts Galore!

TGIF! I hope that all of you out there have been enjoying a fun filled summer week! I know I have, and what a productive week it has been! =) I have really been letting my Photos stack up on me and I decided to get to work and knock 'em down! I have some amazing layouts to show you!

First up is a Halloween Layout of my Beautiful Fuzzy Son Smokey! He was laying in my lap hugging the Scooby Doo stuffed animal my Hubby had just bought for me. (That's right, I love Scooby Doo! There isn't a better cartoon around! LoL) I chose spotted green, plain bright orange, and vintage butterfly vine patterned paper, with the hint of black for this layout! I got these fun and funky Halloween stickers a year or two ago and completely forgot that I had them; but I have been doing a lot of organization at scrapbooking desk and found a lot of things I for I had! Well, anyway, I pulled these out because they were perfect for this layout! =) Love Love Love the Ribbon!

Next to share I have a single photo layout of my Daughter Valentine hugging her brother's tail as they both snooze on a hot spring day. I used a sparkly purple pastel paper as the base and set a strip of this amazingly pretty floral paper as a runner at the bottom! Crazy cute! Divided it up with a brown and white dotted boarder. Ready to see the fun!

I love this next layout so much! BROTHER! This layout is made up of pictures of my girls showing their purrfect big brother lots of love! I chose Old Olive for the main background and then I took a sheet of 8x8 & 8x10 tempting turquoise for the photos mats. It turned out adorable! I love the embellishments I used as well! (More items I forgot I had! Bought these a while back when the Heartland Paper Company in Taylorsville closed its doors.)



Yea a page for little Tia! =) This page is just for my little brat Tia. Soaking up the summer sun! Green, red, and tan are the colors I chose for this layout and they all went so well together! I made beautiful flower embellishments using my Martha Stewart Poesy Embossing Punch. Super cute! And who doesn't love to see happy buttons on a page! =) Summer Heat is the title and I stamped it with a Alphabet set that I got for Christmas last year. (Yup, another forgotten item. Stashed away for safe keeping and forgotten about. I must admit though, it was quite safe!)

Next up is a fun St. Patrick's Day layout! I titled this page "It's a Spring Thing" and used a double at for the title. To add more color to the page I used my yellow & green Twinklet markers and a plain light green marker to color in the title. =) Looks super cute! I also added flower and shamrock squares at the bottom next to my journaling.

The last that I have to show you is the final Zoo page from our Mother's day trip in 2009. As you can tell I am a huge fan of the page within a page layout. I love 12x12 paper with smaller sections inside of it such as the 8x8 or the 8.5x11, that type of layout inspires me more than anything else! =) Instead of journaling about this trip on this layout I journaled about how the trip reminded me of a very fond memory from when I was growing up. I love you Mom!

Those are all the wonderful layout that I have been making! Thanks again for joining me for another picture filled post!! Have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments: