Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thrifty

Another trip to my favorite 2nd hand thrift shop! A few days ago my Hubby and I went to the DI (Deseret Industries) just to see what might catch our eyes. My Hubby loves going there for his books! What a great bargin, picking up 20$ books for .25-.75 cents! Unfortunately my sweet husband didn't find a book he liked. But I found two great items! One is a brand new never mounted stamp set from Stampin Up called Punches Three. Super Cute! Can't wait to use them!

I also picked up another photo box, this one is a pop up one. It doesn't seem like it would be very sturdy but it really it is! The sides are very thick and durrable! How awesome! To top it all off its GREEN!! Purrfect!

I love taking a trip to the thrift store! Picking up a Stamp Set for 1$ and a storage box for .75 cents! AMAZING!! Find anything amazing in your trip to a thrift shop? Feel free to share what you found that was perfect for you!

No comments: