Monday, July 11, 2011

Manic Challenge Monday #5

Today is our Challenge day here at Pawsitively Purrfect Memories! Today I have chosen to do the Monday Challenge happening right now over at My Craft Spot!
Todays Challenge there is called INK IT UP! (Use Ink on your Project) Which is a great challenge. Sadly though today, I haven't felt very inspired and the card I made wasn't so fabulous. Its still a very cute card but not what I wanted it to be.
**Don't you hate when you get stuck in a creative rut! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better and brighter day!!
Well are you ready to see a picture of my card?

I took a plain piece of sky blue card stock and made it into a patterned background by using my favorite birthday stamp set and tempting torquise ink. I also inked the happy birthday sentiment from that same set on white with sky blue ink. Not too shabby. I did what the challenge asked of me. =) I will try again tomorrow. I owe it to myself to do it better! =)

No comments: