Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sit & Read Saturday #5


Hello again! Thanks so much for stopping by for another Sit & Read Saturday! This post comes to you again from the 2007 edition of The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker by Simple Scrapbooks. I love this book and can't wait to get my hands on the new edition from my local Library! I am almost finished reading this one so this will be my last post from this book. =( Really though, if you and your space are no longer friends you should pick it up and give your space a great big creative hug! I know I have become BFF's with my space again! =)

The part that I would like to share with you today is from page 144.
The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker
Photo Checklist

Thinking ahead can meant the different between no photos of your everyday life and lots of meaningful ones. Create this photo checklist to serve as a reminder of the fun, inspiring photos you want to take each month -- especially for topics that are easy to overlook (i.e. not associated with major holiday or even.) **Tip. If you're having trouble coming up with your photo checklists for each month, look through photos from years past and pay attention to thoughts like, "Oh I wish I had a picture of ..."


What a great and fun idea! This will probably be a project for me in the near future.

No comments: