Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspirati♥n Monday


The Challenge I found most inspiring today came from a wonderful sketch over at CPS-Card Sketches. As you know, I will tell you all about the challenge here but please feel free to visit the blog personally!
http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2011/07/cps-228-part-1.html

This challenge is a sketch so there were no rules listed. (Except obviously, let that sketch inspire you.) Every ones samples on the blog were really inspiring and I just had to take part in this weeks card sketch challenge!
I made a fun spring and summer Birthday card made with lots of greens, blues, white, and yellow! I used the Animal Crackers Stampin Up set from 2010. Its a cute Rabbit with the saying "Ears wishing you a happy day!" For cute! Are you ready to see it?


Thanks for joining me again for this fun post, I will see you all again tomorrow for True Link Tuesday!
~Virginia E.

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Sweet! Nice use of the CPS sketch, so glad you played along.

Jennie said...

Sweet card! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)