Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sit & Read Saturday #4


Hello again for a wonderfully calm Saturday. This week I have been reading the 2007 edition of The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker. My space is always very organized, every item no matter how big or small has a place. Unfortunately, my space is not very inspiring. Isn't that horrible! I have tried a few things here and there and never found my inspirations. This book is great and I can't wait to get the new one! The best thing that I like about this book is that it lists many different ways of doing just about everything and helps you learn what kind of creator you are!

The part I would like to share with you is from page 20!
"Organize by Category.
Organize your inspiration and ideas into categories, such as design idea, color options, techniques to try, products to buy, photography tips, and so on. For instance, if you tend to get stuck in a color rut, having a bulletin board packed with examples of inspiring color usage may help ignite your creative spark."


I love this so much because I am very color inspired and this is an amazing idea! I plan to buy a cork board and fill it with the best of the best color inspiring photos and my wish lists! =) Thanks for stopping by for this Sit and Read post!

p.s. I know this is late but my comp is going crazy and instead of posting anything its just saving it as a draft! I just noticed it today!

No comments: