Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunny Sunday Photos #2

Today we are doing another Sunny Sunday Photo post! I have a fun treat for all of you today. No normally I show photos of birds and flowers and trees and such. Not today, because I feel that I have taken every photo possible around my home inside and out I decided to try something new. Last year for my birthday my Grandmother gave me a pair of Chinese Dogs. I took one outside for Pictures today and I am crazy excited to show my top 3 to you! I took a few color photos but didn't really care for them so I switched a few settings on my camera and started taking them in black and white and they turned out amazing!!! Are you excited to see how they came out??



Thank you for joining me again and I hope that you have a happy crafty day!
~Virginia E.

No comments: