Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunny Sunday Photos #4

Happy Sunday everybody! I have some fun pictures to share with you today. I can't believe how well they all turned out. Please keep in mind this is not my natural section of Photography. I usually take photos of trees, flowers, birds, nature in general. Sadly though, I have taken every photo possible of what my neighborhood has to offer. So I am trying out some new types of photos. If you can recall the Chinese Dogs post, this is something like that.

I took a very old Blue Bird made of solid glass outside for a photo shoot. Again in black and white. (I just love how direct the photos are in black and white.) So what do you say? Are you ready to see all the fun? I took a total of 7 photos and these are my top 3!



Thank you all for joining me today for this fun post.
Have a Happy Crafty Day!

No comments: