Monday, August 1, 2011

Inspirati♥n Monday


What a great day to stay inside and be inspired! This is my weekly challenge post; where I go out in seek of fun new challenges to try out. This is Inspirati♥n Monday!!! This week I have decided to hop back on over to the CPS (Card Positioning Systems) Challenge Blog. I felt that they deserved another project from me.

So for this challenge I used the sketch provided! I am hoping to try it out again tomorrow! I have a few fun idea for this sketch! =) Be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog yourself and enter into all the fun!
http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2011/07/cps-229-part-1.html

The card I have created is a simple card using my wonderful scraps! I chose purple because I really felt inspired by the blue and purple polka dot scraps that I have! On top of these scraps I used some white rub-on stars! Super Cute! This card is titled Journey! Great for any "Journey" in life! What do you say? Wanna see the great picture?

Thanks for stopping by!
~Virginia E.

No comments: