Tuesday, August 2, 2011

True Link Tuesday #2


Happy Tuesday Hello to you! I hope that today is going great for all of you out there, are you ready to share the love? Today I have a fun blog to share with you. I found this blog a while back and forgot to post it as a featured blog here. **Sorry about that! I am really happy to share it with you here today!

Say hello to Scrapbook Sisters! I love their blog! There is always a ton of things going on over there, challenges, crops, and cards! Be sure to stop by and check out the amazing talent they have!
http://scrapbooksisters.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for stopping by!
**If you would like to be a featured blog here then please send me an email with the link of your blog and I will gladly share the love! Also, if you have a blog button that you would like to show off send the HTML code my way as well!
pawsitivelypurrfectmemories@live.com

~Virginia E.

No comments: