Monday, August 8, 2011

Beautiful Christmas


Today is our weekly Inspirati♥n Monday post and I have found two fabulous and very inspiring blogs this week! The first is a very well known and loved blog, Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
They are asking for a clean and simple Christmas in August card. How fun! Christmas is always inspiring to me because I have a ton of wonderful memories from that time of year.
Also in this weeks challenge is a photo inspired challenge happening right now over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
They are showing off this beautiful photo to help inspire you to create!

Are you ready to see what I have created??? I love Love LOVE this card! I have a feeling that you will too!



** I really need to apologise for my black ink! Its running out and I haven't been able to replace it. I'm so embarrassed! =)
Thanks for stopping by to enjoy another day filled with inspiration! Don't forget to stop by the amazing blogs as well!!
~Virginia E.

1 comment:

Me and Charlie said...

Nice one. I like the names on the deer.