Friday, May 20, 2011

Father's Day Samples

OK dear friends, family, and loving fans. Here are 3 samples of my Father's Day collection. In the end there should be 6 that you can choose from. This year for father's day I am only using my two newest Stampin' Up sets. I just got these about a month and half to two months ago and have been dying to use them! Both sets are from the current Catalog, the first one is called Forest Friends, it is a wood mounted set, and the second one is called funky four which is a clear mounted set! I love these sets!


You can see why I have been so anxious to use them! They are just to die for cute! So for Father's Day I have done up a few very cute cards in boyish colors. (Remember that the colors can be changed to fit your own taste. Also if you do not want a card that I have shown you can special order one that is more to your liking but the prices might go up.) These cards I am looking at selling for 4$ each and that includes the decorated Envelope. If you would like to place an order or leave comments please email me at vaeaton@live.com. Thank you all so much!!

The owl is raised up just a bit to give this card the slight 3D effect and the \\PoP// it needed!




Remember that this is just the first three out of six! I will hopefully get the rest done tomorrow! Thank you for reading another picture filled posting and as always have a Happy Paper Crating Day!

No comments: