Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Cricut Event!

So yesterday after I got paid for my wonderful birthday cards I went on a shopping spree, after taking my hubby out for a very yummy breakfast! I went to Michael's to look for Clarence items and hopefully an amazing cricut sale, since that is usually where I can find the best deals when I have money to buy crafty things. They had alot of great Clarence! I even got a new stamp pad originally 7$ for .01, that's right a penny! And another ink pad for only .60!! It was amazing! I also got a brand new Martha Stewart Poesy punch that dry embosses while it cuts for 4.25$ because the box was open! It works beautifully!

I also picked up a few single stamps that were originally priced at 3.99$ for only .99!! My favorite thing that I got from that store was a beautiful cling stamp set of 4 originally 13$ for only 1.46! How flipping amazing is that!!!!

Well after I went to Michael's I went down to JoAnns. I was looking for a sale on paper because I need to restock on plain card stock and my glitter pack. But because there was no Cricut sale at my first stop I had to see if JoAnns was having one before I did anything else. I wanted to make sure that I got at least one new cartridge since I never get them due to price. So anyway, after grabbing a hand basket and sifting throughout the new magazines I strolled over to their cricut section. I start looking at all the cartridges before I look at any of the signs. Most of them had the "Sold Out" tag showing. I remember thinking to myself "Hmm, they really need to order more. Why is like all of them empty?" Then I looked up to see this giant yellow and red sign saying all Cricut Cartridges 89.99$ were on sale for 29.99$ I ran to customer service to first check to make sure I wasn't dreaming and second to see if they had the two cartridges that have topped my "Wish List" for the better part of two years. Turns out they did! I got in line and waited for my precious purchase to be completed! I really needed paper but I really wanted those two cricut cartridges and I just couldn't pass this sale up! I probably won't be getting more cartridges anytime soon so I had to buy while I could. They are amazing! I still can't believe that they are mine! When I woke up this morning the first thing I did (even before feeding the kids) was run to my Scrapbooking corner and check to make sure they were really there and that I didn't just dream the whole thing! Guess what, they were really there!!!



I only wish that I had more money to be able to buy more! This is the time to buy people!! Cricut Cartridges are expensive and this sale makes them very affordable! BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!

No comments: