Sunday, June 5, 2011

Playing Catch Up


You might want to settle in for this one, its gonna be a long one. Let me start by saying how truly sorry I am for not posting new, fun, and exciting things! These past few weeks have been really hectic for me. I am here now and am ready to blog!

First up is a section from a dear Friend and Reader, Angela D. She and her younger sister decided to make a Scrapbook for a friend that is graduating this year. It turned out super cute! Angela left me a loving comment telling me how my work here inspired her. What a great comment! It really was one of the best! She sent me pictures of their fun project that I could post on here!
{The fallowing photos are not my works and I do not claim that any of them are mine. All projects shown and photos taken were done by Angela D.}



How Great and amazingly cute it that! Seriously!

Next up is my Blog Love, this is something that I started probably about a month ago and have only done it once so I would like to post 3 links to Blogs that I love!
1.) Ink Stains -- http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/
2.) Ingenious Inkling -- http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/
3.) The Penny Black Blog -- http://pennyblackinc.wordpress.com/
Check them out, I guarantee you will love them as much as I do!

Last but not least is what I have been able to work on these past few weeks. Besides planning out fun things for me and my 2 . 5 year old Niece to do I have also found some easy and cute side projects to work on. A friends son's 3rd birthday is coming up soon, they have chosen a Monster theme for his party. I decided to get an early start on his card to make sure it was perfect. I need it to be perfect because his mommy is a scrapbooker/card maker as well and I just know that she is going to scrapbook the birthday cards. I am quite happy with the way that my card turned out! I am hoping to attend the party with my Niece. If not then we will mail the card out to him.



I also, on a trip to the Library a few days ago came across a fun little book titled "Fun thins to Make with old CDs" My Husband and I have been spring cleaning and have come across some old CDs that no longer work or that we no longer want. I was just going to throw them away but when I found this book I knew I had to play with them and see what I could make. I ended up making a large magnet memo pad which I will be putting in my Lucky Me Giveaway which will be announced in a few days.


I also made a sun catcher type thing by fallowing instructions in the book. It turned out super cute! I can't wait to get my tall Hubby to hang it outside on my porch! I'm going to make a few of them to decorate my very ugly and very naked porch! =)


I have also finished a fun wall wreath that will also be given away in the Lucky Me Giveaway. I chose muted colors to help make the quote stand out and mean something deeper. "Create Your Own Sunshine" Fabulous!


I think that that is everything that I have been up to. I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to get all of this posted! Thank you to all of you who have been so patient with me! Please check back in with me to see how you can win the great stuff in the Lucky Me Giveaway! You won't want to miss what I have up for grabs!
Thank you for reading and please have a Happy Paper Crafting Day!

No comments: