Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BOWS

Yesterday was one of the best crafting days for me because I did something that I thought wouldn't be possible for me to do. I made my very first handmade bow. It was really cute and I really liked it a lot but there was something off with it so I wanted to play with it and figure out what the heck was going on. I found the problem, it turned out that the ribbon layers were just too big for the clip and there wasn't enough filler. So this morning I decided to fix the error. It turned out great! I couldn't have asked for a better out come!



Because this turned out so well I would like to announce that I will now be selling handmade bow hair clips and handmade bow headbands! These are prepaid items only. As most of you know, if you live close to me you don't need to pay for cards until after I make them but with the bows because they are more expensive you will need to prepay. So if you are interested in owning your very own Pawsitively Purrfect Memories Bow please send me an E-Mail at vaeaton@live.com with any questions you may have. Prices will vary depending on what size and how many layers you are looking for. Thanks again to all of you for reading and please have a Happy Paper Crafting Day!

No comments: