Monday, June 27, 2011

More about JUST CLAY

So as you all know a while back I won some great products from JUST CLAY and so much more on Facebook. I got all of the items I won completely for free! Which was totally awesome! I was so excited the day they arrived! Saddly though, durring shipping both items were damaged. =( This made me so horribly sad. I contacted Elizabeth at JUST CLAY to see what I would need to do to get the items fixed. She gladly told me to just send everything back to her and she would pay shipping costs to get the items back and replace them. Today I am very glad to say that the items have found their way back to me safe and sound and are amazing!!!
(I did however have the chance to change my winning hair bow for some embelishments, I make my own bows now and would love to make some using her amazing products.) She was so nice about the whole situation and shipped everything promptly! Are you ready to see my wonderful items??
(ALL OF THE IEMS SHOWN ARE A COPYWRITE OF JUST CLAY and so much more. I DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY OF THE ITEMS ARE MY OWN CREATIONS.)




No comments: