Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun things today!

First up today we have two 12x12 Scrapbook layouts. The first one is a single photo layout Titled Love. Its a stolen moment of time for me and my wonderful Hubby! I love this photo and I love how simple the layout really is!

Next up is a double page layout with 6 photos of just me titled This is Me. Again this layout doesn't need a whole lot and is quite simple. The best part is that it turns out perfectly!

Next up I have a request from my Hubby, I was still feeling crafty but wasn't sure what to do and my Hubby said that I should make something with my flowers. I don't really have any other projects that need flowers so I decided to make more of the new Pawsitively Purrfect Memories Bows. (If you have any fun and simple ways to use silk flowers please leave a comment and let me know how creative you are!)
This bow has 3 layers of ribbon. One is brights pink, then sky blue, and last is a fun pink crown ribbon. To top it off is two layers of pink and white silk flowers and then a pink button! It turned out super cute! I attached it to a hair clip.


Last but not least is a fun yellow polka dot hair bow! Its a double loop bow with a small silk flower and an over sized round gem stone. I haven't decided yet if I want to make it a Hair Clip or if I want to attach it to a thin Headband. But it sure is cute! =)

Still feeling very crafty so I will probably be back for another post later on tonight but until then please have a happy crafty day!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up to win at the very First Lucky Me Giveaway!

No comments: