Sunday, November 20, 2011

WoW! Catching up!

OK, so as most of you know I was involved in an Auto Collision about 2 weeks ago, these past two week have been so hard on my husband and I and things have just slipped away from me. I am here to catch you up on the happenings here. I have two missed Inspiration Mondays that I will post in the same post with photos, I have fun new Finds at my DI (Deseret Industries), new Hair Bows, and even a Photo Session! I also have a digital art that I made and what I am planning on making next!

So first up lets talk about those Inspiration Monday posts. Two weeks ago I found that I really liked the challenge of the CPS Sketch and took it for a spin. I used darker colors, or as some would say the more traditional colors. (Brown, Green, Red, Beige)
I love the colors that I chose for the Flower, I feel it really helped the card pop.
Again, this card was made for the CPS Challenge of 11-07-11. I never got it entered but at least I made the card and found that I really like that sketch.

Next is the Inspiration Monday of 11-14-11 for this challenge I chose the Mojo Monday Card Sketch. I really didn't find anything that inspiring so I went with a Sketch to see if I could get my juices flowing. Turns out that a terrible week trumps creativity. So this is what I ended up with from the Card Sketch.


The snowmen are from a set of very out dated Punch outs but I still love them, they are adorable!

That's really all I have to say about these two cards, they are not my best works but they are still nice in their own way and I hope to be back tomorrow in full stride for an all new Inspiration Monday!
Thank you to all of you for being patient with me while I recover and get back on my feet.
~Virginia E.

No comments: