Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Photos

Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to take a wonderful family of 5 out for their Christmas photos. They chose to be outside and they wanted to make sure that there was snow on the ground. So after waiting for a month and a half a full flat of snow came here to Utah and we jumped at the chance to get their Pictures! It was so cold that we were only out there about 20-25 minutes and only got about 8 shots, but apparently that was all we needed! I got a total of 4 shots worth keeping and the Customers seem very happy with what we have come up with. I am going to share with you the top two that I absolutely love!! I can't wait to get them over to the customers and let them pick out the best photo for them and their Christmas Cards! (You will notice the bows on the cute little girls? Seem familiar? Yup, I made those especially for this photo session! Don't they look adorable on those beautiful little girls!)
I absolutely love the little winter pants on the baby! How cute! Everyone was cold but the mood stayed light and that really helped make these photos what they are. The love this family shares is clearly shown here in these photos! A HUGE thanks to this family for letting Pawsitively Purrfect Memories help make their Christmas Shine!
~Virginia E.