Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spook-tacular Treats

For Halloween I made some special grab bag style treats for the little crew of special Goblins and Ghouls that I got to hang out with Halloween night. I chose to do a fun Frankenstein, a funky Vampire, and the crazy Mummy! These were so easy and fun to make! I used my faithful Cricut to cut out 4 little bags two in dark green and two in a light tan card stock. Then I drew choppy hair on purple paper for the Frankenstein. A widows brow for the Vampires hair. Then I used the scraps from the light tan paper to create the Mummy's bandages, I used my brown/bronze ink and a sponge to create the dirty aged look of the bandages. I picked out large googly eyes & Matching Ribbon for the little grab bags. For Frankensteins & the Vampires nose I cut a 1" circle and cut it in half and inked it so that it would stand out on the face. For the mouths I just used my favorite pen and just drew them on! See, so so so easy and fun! I love watching the little creatures come to life!
Super cute right!!!! I love them all so much but I think the little Mummy is my Favorite!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Holiday Season!
~Virginia E.

No comments: