Sunday, November 20, 2011

Peace and Beauty

Hello all! I am so excited about sharing with you my latest bows! Lets talk about the first one that I made, well, its actually a pair of identical bows for a Customer's Photo Session (Which you will see photos from, but that comes later!) For their Photo Session they chose Red as the main color so I came up with matching bows for their two very beautiful little girls. I went with a Clip Back on one and a crochet headband for the other, only because of their ages. I used Red Satain Ribbon for the base and 3rd layer, a fun white poinesetta designed ribbon for a touch of flair in the middle and to top it all of I added a sheer white roset. These hair bows turned out beautifully, they looked even better on the little girls then I could have ever hoped!
 Isn't that just darling!




Next to show off is a fun and funky 4" hair bow with a total of 4 ribbon layers and a silk flower! I got this ribbon as a gift and I couldn't wait to make a bow with it! This is one of my Favorite hair bows ever!
The bottom layer of ribbon is a small sized sheer bright yellow, next is the wide faded multi-color satain ribbon, then a medium multi-colored peace sign ribbon, and to finish off the ribbon a medium deep blue! Then I chose a small pink silk flower to hid in the center of all the comotion with a bright green brad! This bow has so much personality its unbelieveable!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Virginia E.

No comments: