Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall in Utah

Hello again my dear Readers! Today was such a beautiful day here in Utah, I just had to get out for some wonderful crisp fall air and photos! Unfortunately, most of the trees here in Utah can't decide whether its actually fall or still summer. So a lot of the trees and flowers are still green, some have yellowed, and other have just died. There are a few that have decided that it really is October and that its time to bring on that wonderful fall charm! I took a total of 13 photos and only ended up keeping 7 of them. These are my top picks from my pictures of today! You will see a perfect example of the tree confusion in my photos.
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to stop by and check out the fun on the Facebook Page! I am holding an Auction for old product and new items that have never been used!
The Auction and the Giveaway will be closing on the 21st so be sure to get your votes in!

~Virginia E.

No comments: