Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christmas Blessings

Remember that 12x12 Scrapbook album that I found yesterday? Well I made the front cover into a Halloween Wall Art/Photo frame. Today I spent some time working on a Christmas Wall Art/Photo Frame! It turned out great! I stuck with original Christmas Colors because I love how well Green and Red really go together!

So first I started out with a 12x12 Green Fabric album.
Then after spending about 15 minutes deciding between papers I went with two patterned papers from the 2010 Christmas Collection from DWVC and a plain medium green scrap of Card stock.
After selecting my warm and cozy papers I decided on ribbon and buttons and the attached it all to the 12x12 Album Cover. Then I pulled out three more photo album sheets to make sure that I could change the photos with ease so that I can always show off my favorite and current photos!
I had to think for a while about what kind of title I wanted to put on the frame. First I had decided on Hope, then Peace, but finally I decided on Blessings which I think is Purrfect! I cut it out in a cursive font and inked it with a white ink pad so that it would look a touch like snow and I am so glad that this worked out as well as it did. I also added some small clear gems to add that dazzle of a true Christmas snow!
After all of that I selected my Photos, which are from way back in 2006, and yes, I know one it the wrong way but I don't have any printed out that are vertical. Hee Hee.

Well, that's all it took! And now I have a beautiful Christmas Frame that is always ready to change!
Thanks for stopping by to enjoy my Blog! I hope that you all find time to be Crafty!
~Virginia E.

No comments: