Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bargain Savvy!

Well Hello again! This is a post that I am hoping to be able to add to as the days and weeks go on. This past week I had the chance to enjoy an hour long walk through a Roberts Arts & Crafts store! While in there I noticed that they had some amazing deals going on! I only had 5$ and knew that I couldn't spend even a penny more so I went hunting through their bargains and their ad for possible coupons that I could use. I found two 50% off coupons that would save me 50% off any regular priced item in the store! I really wanted to get some more patterned ribbon to make bows with, unfortunately I had just missed their huge Premium Ribbon sale that made the all .99 cents, originally 1.99$. So I decided that I would buy two spools of floral ribbon and with my 50% off coupons I got them both for the price of one!
Later I found the Bo Bunny Cling Stamps section and found the most amazing stamp quote and I just had to have it! I am happy to say that it was on sale for 1.35$ originally 4.99$ Amazing right!
Then I went off to my favorite section of any store, Clarence! In that section I picked up 3 12x12 deluxe sheets of Patterned Card Stock for a grand total of .54 cents!


On my way out I found an ink spot from G*Studio in Silver! I've never seen a silver Ink Pad so I snatched it up! It cost me only .69 cents!
My grand total with tax and everything was only 4.88$! I stayed within Budget and got awesome stuff!
Know of any great deals out there in the Paper Craft World? E-Mail me and I will be more then happy to share the deal with all of my wonderful followers! Remember to always be Bargain Savvy when shopping in your favorite Craft Store!
~Virginia E.

No comments: