Saturday, April 30, 2011

Autism Awareness 2011

Well today was the last day of Autism Awareness Month and I have been learning all about this complex disorder. It never surprises me how much this disorder can affect your life. I have an amazing niece with Autism and I wanted to show my support for her in the best way that I knew how to! So on the first day I made some fun and crazy layered flowers.

Then for the next 4 weeks I fallowed my Sister-in-Law's postings of Autism Facts of the Day and picked my favorite two. I also borrowed a few lines from her blog of Autism: The Good. With all of that put to the side I decided to make something that I have been dying to try! I love mini-albums! I just can never find a real life use for them so I never make them. Sad huh! Well this month I had the great idea to make one for my Sister-in-Law and my beautiful Niece! And because this month it was all about Earth Day and being Green I made this album out of Recycled goods. Such as every piece of paper I used was out of my scraps bag, and the album itself is made out of cleaned, disinfected, toilet paper rolls!! It was such a fun project and I just can't believe how easy it was to make it! But I guess I will stop talking about it and just show you my Pictures! Please Enjoy!








I know that many of you are probably wondering why there isn't any pictures in the mini-album. Well, here is what I have to say about that. The album is a gift, it was never my choice to put the photos in the album. But even without the pictures it sure does look amazing!!

No comments: