Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapbook Fun

I got the chance to work on a few pages last night. The first one that I have to share with you is actually a 12x12 double layout. About a year ago I was asked to help my Sister in Law out with her son's school project, I happily agreed because we never get to hang out and who doesn't want to play around with paper with friends! Well, as a thank you her son picked out some flowers and gave them to me with a few sheet of window clings to help me with a project that I wanted to do for Valentines Day. Well, I have tried 3 different times to design a layout for the photos of these beautiful flowers. I think I have finally found the perfect layout for it. I went with two simple colors. Light Blush Pink and Plain White I stayed away from the big sheets of patterned paper, I think that was my big mistake from the first few attempts at getting these pictures scrapbooked. So I decided to go with a sketch to help get things off a little smoothly. It turned out to be very helpful and has made this spread a keeper!


Super sweet isn't it!! =) Thanks for stopping by! Have a Happy and Crafty Day!
~Virginia E.

No comments: