Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Fun

So how was your Easter? Mine was very lovely. My Hubby surprised me with a little basket of goodies, then I spent the day relaxing and having a lazy day. I took a nap and then when I got up I decided to work on a scrapbook page, I haven't done that in forever and my photo stash really shows it! I picked out a couple photos of my Little Girls and designed a layout just for them! A special sisters page.
As most of you know I enjoy the layout within a layout look, I love designing a 8x8 or 8x10 or even a 8.5x11 layout inside the 12x12 page. This one was no different. I used the two frames that I picked up at the DI a while back, I have been dying to use them I just had no idea what I was going to use them on.
This layout was fun and went together very smoothly! I love the colors and the photos of my 3 beautiful girls!
The boarder actually came from a gift set that I got from my friend! She found an amazing deal at Target and picked two of them up for me! Gotta love great friends!
Sisters really are a small Wonder! I love that stamp! The font was fun and fit perfectly into the layout! I stamped it in the Stampin Up Color Cherry Cobbler.


Then I took my little Brydda out for a nice walk in the wonderful weather! Its so fun to see how he jumps and bounces through the grass and stops to sniff and clean. He is getting so good on the leash that its hard to believe that he is a little Bunny and not a little Puppy! After an hour outside of running and jumping he was tired and ready to come in. So I brough him in and cleaned his bedroom. After that I gave him a treat and let him lay down. I took some time to make another digital layout while I watched a little tv. (Criminal Minds is going to be my down fall! Ha Ha Ha)
There you have it. A fun and funky layout. I love the colors and photos! That's my Hubby holding our new baby just days after he came home. I love my fuzzy family!
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you did on Easter! I'd love to see what my Fans are up to when they aren't online! =)
~Virginia E.

No comments: