Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspiration Monday

Hello! I'm back for another Inspirati♥n Monday, and today I have something extra special! Today over at The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog their 11th Challenge is . . . ANYTHING BUT A CARD!!! You can view the whole challenge at their site here:
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-anything-but-card.html

I found these really great over sized valentines chipboard cut outs from Making Memories on one of my fun trips to the DI, I have been dieing to decorate them and display them but never really known what I wanted to do with them. So I thought that this was the perfect chance to fix them up and enjoy a fun challenge!
Ready to take a peek at them?
I have a few more ideas about what I would like to do with them but this is the perfect start! Don't you think?
Well, that's all for today, sorry for the quick post I will make it up to you!
~Virginia E.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lovely design and love the colours! Thank you for playing at the Cutie Pie CHallenge! Woo x