Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mother's Day Card


I know that my work here has been a bit sketchy and hit and miss but I am happy to say that I think that we are finally back on track with a few of the major things!

So needles to say, I have had a few hours of spare time and took that oppertunity to work on a new Mother's Day Card and even a 12x12 scrapbook layout!

I have never been one for dry embossing but recently I was gifted a ton of scrapbooking items from my very lovely Sister-in-Law and I have been putting them to use, which have included that last two card that I have made before this. Well, anyway, I have been playing around with a few sheets of the 12x12 dry embossed sheets of paper and I must say .. .. .. I think I am in love! =)

On this card I decided for a softer, more floral feel for the card. I love how well these colors matched and the general feel of the card! I went with a three panel layered card, with a very thin ribbon and a large silk flower. I used a Stampin Up tulip stamp which I decided to color in instead of leaving it blank. Lets take a peek at the card shall we?


Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to stop by the Facebook Page and enter into the 150 Fan Giveaway that will be opening tomorrow!
~Virginia E.

No comments: