Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Saving some...

MONEY!!!!
Today I have a few amazing deals to share with you! The first one I'd like to show you is a wonderful deal that I found at my local Walmart. While out shopping for food and items for my 3 wonderful kids I decided to wander down the craft isle, normally I avoid this isle at all costs especially while I'm broke but I decided that my will was greater then my wants. I was doing great! That is until I saw these wonderful packages of Valentine themed chipboard punches by G*Studio. They were originally priced at 2.99$ each but were on clearance for just .20 Cents each!! They had two different styles so I grabbed one of each and left the isle happy that I stuck to my guns and still got a great deal on awesome new chipboard!
The next Bargain that I would like to share with you is one that I found while at Smith's picking up a few items that were on a better sale then Walmart and since it was on my way home I didn't mind stopping by. They still have two carts filled with tons of Valentines Day items! I have been looking for a new way to jazzy up my "In A Rut?" jar and what I found was perfect!
A set of 20 sticker pods, although I have no need for the stickers I know of a ton of little kids that would love to get their hands on them! I ended up buying two boxes at 75% off! What a great deal!
Well, my old way of doing my "In A Rut?" jar was a few folded up index cards with the inspiration ideas and challenges written on them. I didn't really care for that idea so I chose to do something else with it! This is what I have come up with!
I chose pink and green bright colored paper to write my inspiration and challenges on, then placed them inside the sticker pods so you can read them without ever opening the pod up! I like this a lot better, its more neat and clean! Also if later on I decide that I don't like this either these Pods would be great for all of the little Nick knacks that go along with Scrapbooking and Paper Crafting!
 Now time for my usual DI finds! I haven't been to the DI in a few weeks now but I did find a few wonderful finds on this trip! The first is a fun little set "Country & Farm" Rub-Ons from First Impressions by Provo Craft! They are super cute and will look great on a few Kitchen Projects that I have in mind the price was great as well! Only 1.50$ for both!

Also while at the DI I found this little gem, they only wanted .10 cents for it! I totally jumped at it!
I have another Item that I picked up at the DI for only 1.50$!
I know, its really gross right now but I have big plans for it! I can't wait to get started on making it dazzle!
Well, that's all I have for now! Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!
~Virginia E.

No comments: