Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tracy Aviary

Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to take a trip out to the Tracy Aviary! My Mum says that I went once when I was in Kindergarten but I don't remember it at all so this trip was "like" a first for me, which made it fun and special!

I had the chance to slowly walk through the large grounds and take my time watching the birds and enjoying how they moved. I got the best photographs that I could have ever dreamed of! I'm not just being braggy either! I swear! Some of these could be in National Geographic!
Why am I still talking? Lets just go ahead and show them off!
This first one was taken right after I got through the gate. I love the detail on this Storkes' wing. Beautiful.

Next is a beautiful photo of a pair of Golden Eagles. This one took me a few minutes to capture, but I knew what I wanted and all I had to do was wait for it. Perfection!

This is a close up profile shot of a Hawk. I love how you can not only see the detail of all of his feathers but also in his eye.

This shot is special just for my Mum, the Barn Own is her second Favorite Owl, the first being the Snowy Owl. (Which at this time the Tracy Aviary does not have.) Again, the detail is amazing considering how far away I was.

I love how the Swan in this photo is off center. It really makes the photo for me. I don't know how to explain it but it really is a great shot!


Please remember that I do not hate comments and I look forward to you joining me again for another fun post!
~Virginia E.

No comments: