Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspiration Monday

Things have just been so crazy around here that its Friday before I even realise that Monday had come and gone yet again, and even again. Its so hard to get your head in the game after an auto collision. =( But I am here in just the nick of time to try and get back into the rhythm of things. Today I will be joining all the fun at 3 different locations. The first I would like to shed some light on is Cute Card Thursday. You can visit them at .. .. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
And their Challenge this past Thursday is:
Challenge 198 - What's New!
Use something new on your card, it can be anything that you have recently bought...or even a new technique. Make sure you tell us your new item or technique...we might like to try them/buy them!

The new item that I used is a new quote stamp set that I picked up at the DI for 1.00$ by J.L. Designs. Its super cute and the font is really sweet and I felt like it really added to the card.
Next I found that My Craft Spot is also having a fun new challenge about delicious things! You can visit them at .. .. http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
The details about their challenge is:

Monday Challenge #40 - It's delicious!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!  There are so many fun food cuts on the Cricut cartridges including 3D images, so this weeks challenge is to make something delicious.
This weeks Challenge: It's Delicious!

(project must include a delicious treat - made from paper of course!)
The delicious items that I used was a chocolate swirl candy stamp. I stamped it in white ink on chocolate paper. Even knowing that its paper I still feel like eating it, it looks so sweet and yummy! Ha Ha Ha. Then just to help get my juices flowing again I decided to jump on over to MoJo Monday and their new sketch and try to get a jump start on my New Years Resolution. (I will be posting a picture of what that is soon enough!)

As you can see from the picture there link is http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ so feel free to stop on by and see what they have going on!

Alright, are you all ready to see what I have come up with? I'm not sure if I like it completely but I feel that just being able to post something is better then not posting anything at all. A sad thought, I know, but things have really been crazy here and I'm fighting to get things back to normal. =(

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again and be able to share more and more with you as these days get better and better. Thank you all for your support!
~Virginia E.

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a wonderful card! The sentiment is such a lovely one - and your chocolate swirls are a fabulous complement to it!
I'm so sorry to read you've been in a collision and do hope that things get better for you soon.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

Deb said...

fabulous card Virginia, love your new stamp!
Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday Challenge of 2012!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Mmmm...very pretty card! I love the delicious looking chocolates! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot last week! I hope you'll join us again this week!
Amber