Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Purrfect Christmas Order

A few posts back I showed you a very beautiful photos that I got to take of a very wonderful little family!

The intended purpose of these photos was to put in their Christmas Cards which I also had the privilege to make! I had so much fun making them! They asked for an order of 15 and that's just what they got! It was a lot of hard work but it really paid off!

For those photos I also got to make the pretty little bows that you see in the two young girls hair!
It was a large order but it was so amazing to work on! Everything went together so well and both the pictures and the cards turned out beautiful! The little bows were so easy and fun to make as well! What a great order!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying a fun quick post!
~Virginia E.

No comments: